Morrisons supermarket is having a big makeover at the moment and they have offered to repaint the Museum at the same time.
This is all scheduled to take place overnight on Monday 30th July. So, its all hands to the pump over the next few day to cover everything and move furniture about so that they painters can get clear access to the walls and the ceiling.
Hopefully, we can get it all back in order before our normal Wednesday opening time.
Johnstone History Museum
A Project of Johnstone History Society
JHM Web Log
- Johnstone History Society February Talk
- 2019 CALENDAR NOW ON SALE
- Our New Coal Mine arrives
- Our New YouTube Video Posts
- Museum - New Displays
- Museum Makeover
- Museum New Displays
- New Historic Research Feature
- Mouse Traps Required; Made in Johnstone
- Reminiscences of Wickman Lang by Eddie McRorie
- John Lang & Sons a brief overview by Jessica Reid
- Johnstone Grand Industrial Exibition 1853
- The Johnstone Fair (1875) courtesy of Iain Reynolds
- Museum Update
rees - 31 August 2018 at 2:21 PM
Add your comment